Join AFP Indian River
International Conference Scholarship
International Fundraising Conference
2020 Scholarship Program
Please Note: Scholarships have been awarded for the
2020 Conference in Baltimore, MD.
March 29-31, 2020
Please check back for scholarship opportunities for the 2020 conference.
AFP Indian River Chapter is pleased to offer two scholarship opportunities for the International Fundraising Conference in Baltimore, MD.
There is one application and selection process. The AFPIR Scholarship Committee will review all applications and make recommendations to the AFPIR Board of Directors for which applicant best aligns with both the eligibility criteria and the spirit of the AFPIR Scholarship Program.
The two scholarship opportunities are:
- AFP Foundation Chamberlain Scholar
Scholarship includes early bird registration paid by the Foundation and up to $1,000 stipend from AFP Indian River to cover travel-related expenses.
- AFP Indian River Member Scholar
Scholarship includes a $1,500 stipend from AFP Indian River to cover early bird registration and travel-related expenses.
- Be a member in good-standing of the AFP Indian River Chapter
- Be employed as a fundraising professional (if candidate is an executive director, a substantial amount of time must be devoted to fundraising)
- Never have attended an AFP or NSFRE International Conference on Fundraising
- Agree to complete an online evaluation form about his/her experience at the International Conference
- Agree to provide a report to the AFP Indian River Board of Directors following the conference
- Only one individual from an organization will be selected
Questions? Contact Tracey Segal, Scholarship Committee Chairman, 772-567-8900, ext. 121.